Required Procedures for Host-families in Sweden who intend to hire an Au Pair from the Philippines must submit the following requirements:
- Original copy of signed Contract of Agreement authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs -Legalization Section. (The following documents must be submitted, together with the Contract of Agreement - for processing by the Philippine Honorary Consulate General in Stockholm):
- Proof of enrollment from the school of the prospective hired Au Pair (e.g., receipt of payment or Certification from the language institution that the Au Pair has been enrolled /registered - as part of the Au Pair Cultural Exchange Program).
- Police Clearance (please download the Form from the following link (click here) then, follow the required instructions stated in the police clearance form from the Swedish authorities). The host-family applicants should submit the response of the Swedish Police authorities to the Philippine Honorary Consulate General in Stockholm.
- Certification of good character of host-family applicants from neighbors, friends, etc.*
- Personal interview of host-family applicants at the Philippine Honorary Consulate General in Stockholm.*
*(Note: The marked items (4 & 5) are optional conditions, but it will greatly support in facilitating the approval of the application)